MEET PATTY GUSTIN ONE OF THE NEW GENERATION OF WOMEN WHO SERVE ON THE NAPERVILLE CITY COUNCIL
Councilwoman Patty Gustin was one of the new generation of woman to service on the Naperville City Council. For the past four years, she has worked to support Naperville’s past, current and future generations.
Patty Gustin has over 20 years of experience in governing and community service to share with Naperville in her campaign for a Naperville City Council seat.
She gained experience on boards in Lisle and Naperville beginning in 1994 and has led boards as chairwoman. Her leadership and service to the community are clear from the many ways she has served, most notably as a Councilwoman for the city of Naperville these past two years. See the full list of service below.
After education at Roosevelt and DePaul Universities, she entered the workforce as a paralegal and held positions with the U.S. Attorney’s Office and with Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for over 10 years before changing her business focus to Real Estate as a Realtor for both Berkshire Hathaway and Charles Rutenberg
With work experience in law and realty and with elected positions on boards and commissions, Patty is well suited to retain a seat on the Naperville City Council.
Patty Gustin and Family
YEARS OF SERVICE
- Councilwoman for the City of Naperville (2016 to present)
- Liaison Naperville Downtown Advisory Commission
- Liaison Naperville Sister Cities Commission
- Mainstreet Organization of Realtors – Government Affairs Board
- Planning Commission Chairwoman for the City of Naperville Planning Commission Board (2007-2016)
- Acting- Chair of the Naperville Zoning Board of Appeals (2001-2007)
- Professional Standards/Arbitration Board, Real Estate Association of Western and South Suburban Board Member (1994 – 2006) now Mainstreet Realtors
- Naperville Downtown Advisory Commission (Member & Liaison)
- President of the Steperette Color Guard and Parent Organization (2005-2007)
- Lisle Zoning Board of Appeal (1994-1998)
- Lisle Planning Commission (1998-2000)
- Prior Board member of the Green Trails subdivision board
- Prior Board member & President of the Century Farms Homeowners Association
- Member of Naperville Exchange Club- Healing Field- RibFest
- Board Member Healing Field of Honor – Operation Support Our Troops
- Naperville Woman’s Club member
- Naperville League of Women Voters
- Cress Creek Garden Club
- Member Senior Celebration (NNHS)